Our one of a kind Hinged Sock Aide was created and patented to provide improvements over standard sock aids. Special features include:
* Customized hinge to prevent friction and allow the foot to comfortable glide inside the sock aid.
* The hinge allows the Sock Aid to close to a smaller opening and lock in place. This makes it easier for putting socks on the device. This is helpful for those with weak or arthritic fingers.
* The hinge also opens to a larger opening with the help of a spring for placement over the foot. This helps accommodate small to large feet. One size fits most feet.
* Our patented safety spring has a protective cover to prevent accidental pinching. This spring applies a gentle force to help open the sock to make it easier to put it on and over the foot.
* Socks do not get over stretched like they can with standard rigid sock aids.
* Soft pliable rope with oversized grips make it easier to grasp and pull
* Designed for non slip socks, regular socks, diabetic socks, and light compression socks with mild to moderate compression.
* Can be used when performing a one handed technique for putting on socks. This is helpful for those that have rotator cuff surgery or have use of only one hand.
Compression level Recommended Device
- Mild (8-15 mm HG) Hinged Sock Aid
- Moderate (15-20 mm HG) Hinged Sock Aid
- Firm (20-30 mm HG) Hinged Compression Sock Aid ( Two spring)
- Very Firm (30-40 mm HG) Not available